NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
DUMAS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
MONDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2017 12:00 P.M.
DUMAS EDC OFFICES – 900 N. DUMAS AVE.
1. Call to Order – Shawn Frische
3. Pledge of Allegiance
* Attending Citizens and Their Business
1. Consider approval of September 11, 2017 minutes – Gene Legg
1. New Business and other reports
a. Report from Capital Incentives Committee – Ray Oglesby
b. Review of unaudited financials for September 2017 – Bob Brinkmann
b. Update on Projects & Prospects – Mike Running
2. Items of Community Interest
a. Annual Dumas EDC Open House – November 2 – 5:30 – 7:00
1. Consider approval of board reappointments for Bob Brinkmann, Chris Johnson, Gene
Legg, Ray Oglesby
2. Consider approval of incentive for Project Fun Center – Ray Oglesby
3. Consider approval of updated Covenants and Regulations for Dumas Business Park
4. Set Date for Next Meeting – November 13, 2017
Executive Session – Texas Government Code – Section 551.071 – Attorney Consultation; Section
551.072 – Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Section 551.074 – Deliberation Regarding
Personnel Matters; Section 551.087 – Deliberation Regarding Economic Development
1. Personnel Matter
2. Key Man insurance changes
5. Consider approval of key man policy changes – Bob Brinkmann
Dumas Economic Development Corporation is ADA Accessible. Requests for accommodations
must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact Grace Pierson, Executive Assistant,
at 806-934- 3332, Ext. 101 or fax 806-934- 0180 for further information.
I, Grace A. Pierson, Executive Assistant for the Dumas Economic Development Corporation of
Dumas, Texas hereby certify that the agenda was posted in accordance with Article 551.043 of
the Texas Government Code on the 5th of October 2017 at 2:30 p.m.