NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
DUMAS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2016 12:00 P.M.
DUMAS EDC OFFICES – 900 N. DUMAS AVE.
- Call to Order – Chris Johnson
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Attending citizens and their business
- Consider approval of July 11, 2016 minutes – Gene Legg
- Consider approval of July Financials – Bob Brinkmann
- New Business and other reports
- Business Growth & Development Report – Gene Legg
- Update on Projects & Prospects – Mike Running
- Items of Community Interest
- Cowboy Classic Rodeo – August 19 & 20
- Set Date for Next Meeting – September 12, 2016
Executive Session – Texas Government Code – Section 551.071 – Attorney Consultation; Section 551.072 – Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Section 551.074 – Deliberation Regarding Personnel Matters; Section 551.087 – Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations
- Discussion of Real Estate Negotiations
Dumas Economic Development Corporation is ADA Accessible. Requests for accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact Grace Pierson, Executive Assistant, at 806-934-3332, Ext. 101 or fax 806-934-0180 for further information.
I, Grace A. Pierson, Executive Assistant for the Dumas Economic Development Corporation of Dumas, Texas hereby certify that the agenda was posted in accordance with Article 551.043 of the Texas Government Code on the 4th day of August, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.